We, at Pearl Printing Press, with great pleasure introduce ourselves as one of the foremost printers in the U.A.E. Though the press was Established in 2003 our sister company Rainbow Colour Separation (a prepress) was established in 1994; this has given the administration an experience of 25 odd years, within this industry.
Having this immense amount of experience, the press has been steadily built to handle any printing requirement. Some of the printing requirements of our customers are as such:-
1) Spot U.V.
3) Embossing & De-embossing
4) Hot & Cold Lamination
5) All types of binding and finishing work
Pearl Printing Press's capacity to deliver the needs of its customers is acquired through a steadily growing arsenal of up to date machineries from leading print machine suppliers. To name a few machines we have:-
Off Set Print Machines:
1) PM 74 Heidelberg machine.
2) PM 52 GTO four colour.
3) GTO two colour (two machines).
4) GTO single colour.
5) Digital Machine From Heidelberg.
1) Polar Cutters (two).
2) Die Cutting Machine (two).
3) Two Thermal Lamination.
4) Stall Folding Machine.
5) Muller Martini Stitching Machine.
6) Rose Back Creasing Machine.
7) Junior Folder with Numbering Unit.
9) Morgana PUR perfect binding.
10) Spot U.V. Machine.
11) With in-house Colour Separation Facility.
12) two latten die cutting .
13) One cylinder die cutting.